The "General" Golf Course
at Joe Wheeler State Park
Phone: (256) 247-9308
Joe Wheeler offers an 18-hole championship golf course that was designed by Earl Stone. The course has a setting of rolling hills that tie in with the river. Its length is a definite challenge to golfers, but is a very fun course to play for the novice. Since the course is inside a game sanctuary, wildlife is abundant on the course. Deer can be seen throughout the course and bluebirds are abundant. Check out this cool video below.
Winter Rates (Nov 1st-Feb 28th)
- 18 Hole Green Fee $14 + Cart Fee $14 = $28
- 9 Hole Green Fee $10 + Cart Fee $7 = $17
- Play All Day W/Cart $35
- Seniors 18 Hole Green Fee $11 + Cart Fee $14 = $25
- Seniors 9 Hole Green Fee $8 + Cart Fee $7 = $15
- Seniors Play All Day $32
- Juniors 18 Hole Green Fee $10 rides free with adult
- Juniors 9 Hole Greeen Fee $7.50 rides free with adult
- Monthly Green Fee Pass = $95 cart not included
- Pull Cart Rental $2/9 and $4/18
18 Holes - Weekends & Holidays $21.00
18 Holes - per person $12.00
12 Years And Under - Half Price Greens Fees
THE HOLE EXPERIENCE
Overnight Guests 18 Holes w/Cart
$25 - Weedays Starting at 12:00pm
Senior Twilight Golf- $22.00 (Mon-Fri. Starts at 12:00pm)
Seniors Citizen Special (62+) 15% off Greens Fees
Prices subject to change.
Resort Guests (Includes Weekends)
- 18 Holes with Cart $25.00
Greens Fee Memberships - Valid Mon-Fri ONLY!
- March 1- October 31 $100 a month
- November 1-February 28 $85 a month
Does Not Include Cart Fees
State employees and military personnel, 18 holes W/cart = $25.00 valid Monday – Friday only!
- Includes all State employees, teachers, Police, Firefighters, and Military
- Must have valid government I.D. and document the agency employed with
Special Rates available for groups of 20 or more on Weekdays!
- Please abide by our course rules and policies.
- No group shall start on the back side without permission from the Pro Shop.
- Please keep your cart on the path when around the tees and greens.
- Rain checks will only be given in the event of bad weather.
- There is a maximum of five players per group.
- Please let faster groups play through.