LAKE LURLEEN CAMPGROUND MAP PDF.
View and download this park brochure to plan your trip.
Ninety-one modern campsites overlook the scenic 250-acre lake. 35 sites have 50 Amp electric service, 56 sites have 30 Amp electric service, 37 sites have sewer hookups, 20 sites have wooden decks, and all sites have water, picnic table, grill, and a fire ring. A sewage dumping station, and three (3) bathhouse facilities are available for the camper's convenience. Swimming, fishing (Alabama Fishing License required), and boat launch (Boater's License required, if applicable) are included in the camping fee. Pets are welcome at the park and in the campground area; but they must be on a leash at all times. Pets are not allowed in the swimming area, the beach, beach parking lot, or adjoining areas. Signs are posted to indicate pet area limits.
A/B Sections (50Amp)
- Nightly $30 +tax and fees
- Nightly Sr Rate $26 +tax and fees
- Weekly $180 +tax and fees
C/D Sections (30Amp)
- Nightly $28 +tax and fees
- Nightly Sr Rate $24 +tax and fees
- Weekly $168 +tax and fees
Primitive Camping $17 +tax and fees
- Camping - All senior citizens (62+) and 100% disabled persons are eligible for a 15% discount Sunday night thru Thursday nights only (March - November) and Sunday - Saturday nights (December - February) with the exception of holiday weekends, and University of Alabama Home Football weekends
- Proof of age or disability is required
- Discounts are not available in conjunction with group rates, special packages or other discounts (including weekly and monthly rates)
- Discounts must be mentioned prior to reservation completion
- Camping Rates Are Subject to Change
- Campers must be at least 18 years old to rent a campsite (ID Required)
- Camping rates are for 1-4 persons per site
- Maximum of 8 persons per site
- Additional charge of $2 plus lodging tax charged for each additional person, per night, up to the maximum of eight persons per site
- Only one camping unit allowed per site
- No doubling up on camp sites
- One extra tent per site is allowed for registered camper's children under the age of 18 only
- $5 plus lodging tax, per night, for additional tent based upon above requirement
- No extra tents allowed for other guests, pets, storage, etc.
- Organized Group Camping Rates are available
- Washing of cars, campers, etc. is not allowed
- Checkout time is 2 PM
- Contact park office (205-339-1558) for more information
STANDARD CAMPGROUND RESERVATION PROCEDURES
- Reservations may be made by telephone (205-339-1558)
- Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. until 4 p.m.
- A deposit equal to one night basic campsite rental rate is required to reserve a campsite
- A $4.50 non-refundable transaction fee applies per stay
- A 3.5% resort fee applies per night
- Reservations are recommended for weekends, holidays, and during the college football season to insure you have a site upon arrival
- Specific campsites or specific types of campsites are not reserved
- A reservation only guarantees a campsite in the campground
- Upon arrival, if the specific type of site wanted is available, you may upgrade at that time
- Park management does reserve the right to assign campsites at any time. This ensures that all campers are provided with a site that will accommodate their camper specs
- All campers must occupy their campsite with appropriate camping equipment immediately after registration
- Reservations for holidays (Memorial Day, July 4th, and Labor Day) require a three night minimum stay (required days set by park management)
- Reservations made for college football weekends require a two night minimum stay (Friday and Saturday nights), no discounts during holidays or college football weekends. Reservations during these periods are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Checkout Time is 2 p.m.
- Methods of payment include Discover, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Debit Cards
- A 72-hour cancelation policy applies to reservations, except college football weekends that are non-refundable
- For more information or questions about reservations, call Lake Lurleen State Park during office hours at 205-339-1558