Cheaha’s Civilian Conservation Corps cabins were built in the 1930’s. This means that the cabins are almost a century old! The cabins are beautiful and they are a one of a kind experience, but please remember that older structures sometimes have issues. We strive to maintain these as best as we can without detriment to the original structures. We have new roofs on each cabin, however, when the rain is heavy there can be leaks in the rockwork itself. If the power goes out in the park, these cabins will not have lights. They do have new gas log fireplace units. From bluff side cabins with their breathtaking views to deluxe cabins that offer a romantic getaway for two. Cabins 2, 4, 8, 10 & 16 are pet-friendly with an additional charge of $16.50 per pet per night.
Bluff Side Cabins
Cabins are located along the western bluff of Cheaha Mountain and offer spectacular sunset views. They have a queen-size bed in an open floorplan with kitchenette, living room & sleeping area combined, full bathroom, television with DirecTV, gas fireplace, outside grill, and firepit. Bluff Side Cabins include Cabins #1-4 and sleeps up to 2 guests. There will be an additional charge for any extra guests.
This cozy cabin is also known as the Museum Cabin, but it has been updated with modern amenities. The one-bedroom cabin features a queen bed, dining/sitting area, a small kitchenette, bathroom, microwave oven, refrigerator, outside grill, and firepit. The only Historic Cabin is Cabin #16 and sleeps up to 2 guests. There will be an additional charge for any extra guests.
Each cabin features a semi-open floor plan with two queen beds, a kitchen, bathroom, dining nook, television with DirecTV, outside grill and firepit. 4-Capacity Cabins include Cabins #7-10 and sleep up to 4 guests. There will be an additional charge for any extra guests.
The Deluxe Cabins are located in a romantic wooded setting secluded from the main loop. Each single bed cabin features a front porch with a rustic wooden swing, a screened-in porch, queen size bed, sitting area, kitchen, bathroom with a large whirlpool tub, television with DirectTV, outdoor grill and firepit. Deluxe Cabins include Cabins #5 & 6 and sleep up to 2 guests. There will be an additional charge for any extra guests.
Rates are nightly and are subject to change. Additional charges may apply.
10% Lodging Tax not included.
You can make reservations up to one year in advance. We highly recommend making reservations early. Our park often books up for October-December a year in advance.
Bluff Side Cabins - $148.00
Pet-Friendly/Historic Cabin - $148.00 Additional charge of $16.50 per pet per night
Deluxe Cabins - $166.00
4 Capacity Person Cabins - $145.00
Bluff Side Cabins - $145.00
Pet-Friendly/Historic Cabin - $145.00 Additional charge of $16.50 per pet per night
Deluxe Cabins - $166.00
4 Capacity Person Cabins - $143.00
Note: As of January 1, 2019, a $4.75 one time non-refundable reservation fee will be charged upon making a reservation, and a 3.75% nightly resort fee will be charged per reservation upon check-in at 4:00 pm in the Mountain Store.
For more information or to book your reservation call the Mountain Store at (256) 488-5111.
Check-in at the Mountain Store begins at 4:00 p.m.
Check-out of your cabin by 11:00 a.m.
Rules & Regulations:
- Deposit of the first night's stay is required to make the reservation.
- A two-night minimum reservation is required on all reservations.
- A three-night minimum stay is required on Talladega race weekends and all holidays.
- All cancellations must be made 72 hours prior to the check-in date. If cancellation is made within 72 hours of your check-in date your deposit is nonrefundable.
- Same-day reservations are unavailable online.
- Roll-away beds are available.
- Only 3 additional guests are permitted (Cabins 1-6 and Cabin 16 contain 1 bed; Cabins 7-10 contain 2 beds).
- There is a $12.00 charge per additional guest (ages 12 and up). Please note space is limited.
- Smoking is not allowed inside any park facility.
- Woodburning fires are not allowed inside the facilities; each facility has an exterior fire pit. Wood is available for sale at the Mountain Store.
- Cabins 2,4,6,8,10 and 16 are pet friendly with an additional fee of $16.50 per pet per night.
- There is an additional $100.00 cleaning fee for damages, excessive debris or uncleanliness, smoking or having pets in a non-pet friendly cabin.