Cabin 7 accommodates a maximum of two (2) guests with one bedroom with a king size bed, full bathroom, an open living room with cable TV and fireplace, and a fully furnished kitchen. Cabin 7 has a beautiful front and back porch with a porch swing and rocking chairs to relax and reconnect with nature. All linens are supplied. Cabin 7 has a picnic table, charcoal grill, and campfire ring outside. Accommodates 2 adults.
RATES VARY DEPENDING ON SEASON, DAY OF THE WEEK, AND AVAILABILITY. CALL 256-845-5380
- A deposit of one-night's stay plus resort and transaction fees are required to hold a reservation. 13% Lodging Tax and 4% Resort Fee applied to each night. One-time convenience fee for all overnight accommodations- $5.00 (non-refundable). All rates are subject to change without notice.
- Cancellation of a reservation has to be within 72 hours of arrival.
- Check in time is 4:00 PM on the day of arrival and check out time is 11:00 AM the day of departure.
- We recommend that reservations for holiday weekends should be made at least 3 months in advance.
- Rate is for up to 2 people.
- Cabin guests have complimentary access to the swimming pool during summer months (Memorial Day weekend- Labor Day weekend).
- Dogs are allowed in 2 motel rooms, 1 rustic cabin, and 3 chalets only. Request Dog-friendly accommodations at time of reservation - $30.00 additional per night.
- Two night minimum on weekends.
- Three night minimum on Holiday weekends: Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, & New Year’s.
- Notice: Cabins are NOT to be used for Weddings, Parties or Gatherings. Only registered guests are allowed at the cabin.
- Please note, cell service may be spotty through-out the park, and wifi does not reach to any of the cabins or chalets.
Contact us! For more information or to make a reservation, please call DeSoto's Lodge at 256-845-5380.
FREE WiFi Hotspots
*Campground Comfort Stations
* Lodge Lobby
* Motel Rooms
* Park Office
* Country Store
Please note, cell service may be spotty through-out the park, and wifi does not reach to any of the cabins or chalets