Rustic CCC Cabins
Rustic CCC Cabins
DeSoto State Park has 4 comfortable CCC rustic cabins that are surrounded by Northeast Alabama's beautiful woodlands and mountainous terrain. These rustic cabins were built in the mid-1930s by members of the Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC), a government- made work program during the Great Depression that was designed to bring relief to millions of unemployed Americans.
Our Rustic Cabins are perfect for a romantic getaway or a family retreat. Rustic Cabins have an open Living Room/Kitchen concept. The living room includes a beautiful Fireplace and Cable TV. The Kitchen is equipped with utensils and basic cookware. Each Rustic Cabin has central heating and air conditioning. All linens are supplied. Accommodates 4 adults.
- Cabins 8, 9, and 11 have 1 bedroom with a full-size bed, 2 twin-size beds and a sleeper sofa (twin-size) in the living area, and one full bath.
- Cabin 12 has 1 bedroom with a full size bed, a queen sleeper sofa in the living area, and one full bath.
RATES VARY DEPENDING ON SEASON, DAY OF THE WEEK, AND AVAILABILITY. CALL 256-845-5380
- A deposit of one-night's stay plus resort and transaction fees are required to hold a reservation. 13% Lodging Tax and 4% Resort Fee applied to each night. One-time convenience fee for all overnight accommodations- $5.00 (non-refundable). All rates are subject to change without notice.
- Cancellation of a reservation has to be within 72 hours of arrival.
- Check in time is 4:00 PM on the day of arrival and check out time is 11:00 AM the day of departure.
- We recommend that reservations for holiday weekends should be made at least 3 months in advance.
- Rate is for up to 4 people; each additional person 12 years and older - $10 per night.
- Rustic Cabin guests have complimentary access to the swimming pool during summer months (Memorial Day weekend- Labor Day weekend)
- Dogs are allowed in 2 motel rooms, 1 rustic cabin, and 3 chalets only. Request Dog-friendly accommodations at time of reservation - $30.00 additional per night.
- Two night minimum on weekends.
- Three night minimum on Holiday weekends: Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, & New Year’s.
- Notice: Cabins are NOT to be used for Weddings, Parties or Gatherings. Only registered guests are allowed at the cabin.
- Please note, cell service may be spotty through-out the park, and wifi does not reach to any of the cabins or chalets.
Contact us! For more information or to make a reservation, please call DeSoto's Lodge at 256-845-5380.
FREE WiFi Hotspots
*Campground Comfort Stations
* Lodge Lobby
* Motel Rooms
* Park Office
* Country Store
Please note, cell service may be spotty through-out the park, and wifi does not reach to any of the cabins or chalets