This lakeside venue is perfect for an intimate gathering! The Education Building is perfect to host your wedding reception, family reunion, and more at this spacious location.
HOW TO RESERVE THE EDUCATION BUILDING
Please view the Education Building Reservation and Rental Guidelines.
For availability, please email email@example.com. If you would like to request a reservation, please fill out the paperwork below and return by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be contacted for your non-refundable $100 deposit. Please note the reservation is not confirmed until paperwork and deposit is on file. Final balance is due 60 days prior to the event date.
Our event planner is available everyday from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM to guide you through the rental process.
(251) 948-7275 Ext. 2101
If you are interested in using the Education Building for a wedding ceremony, please refer to the Wedding page for important planning information.
- The rental fee for the Education Building is $325.00.
- A nonrefundable deposit of $100.00 is due at the time of the reservation. The remaining balance is due 60 days prior to the scheduled event.
- Rental time is from 3:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- The Education Building is not available for rent on any major holiday.
- No smoking (including vaping), pets, or frying allowed in the building at any time.
- You must cancel no less than 60 days prior to your reservation date for a refund. If you cancel 61 days or more prior to your reservation date, you will be refunded half the price of your rental. If the reservation is canceled 60 days or less prior to your reservation date, no refund will be granted.
- Equipment and supplies located in the building are the property of Gulf State Park. Please do not remove these items from the premises under any condition.
- Rental time is from 3:00 PM to 10:00 PM. All tear down must be complete and removed by 11:00 PM or additional fees may be incurred.
- Any and all displays and materials inside the Education Building are off limits and should not be touched or moved at any point during your rental. The renter is responsible for all damage that occurs during the rental time
- Decorations must be free-standing. No staples, tape, glue, pins, nails, or other adhesives of any type are allowed. Decorations are limited to the Education Building area only.
- Rental of the Education Building does not include rental of the Activities Building, Amphitheater, or Nature Center. No part of any of these facilities should be used or decorated during the lessee’s rental time.
- The renter is responsible for furniture set-up and tear-down. All chairs and tables within the Education Building must be returned to their original locations.
- The renter is responsible for sweeping the floors, cleaning the kitchen, wiping the counters and removing trash from the building after each function. All trash and debris must be taken to the dumpster located on the way out of the campground. Cleaning supplies can be found in the kitchen and in the bathrooms.
- The area must be left in the condition it was originally found.
DAMAGE AND CLEANING
- Damage to the facility or failure to clean or remove trash may result in the cancellation of any remaining scheduled events in your name.
- Should it be determined that you have not complied with these policies, you will be assessed an additional damage / cleaning fee of at least $300.
SPACE AND EQUIPMENT
- (11) 5-foot round tables
- (85) chairs