RRM Camper Cabins
$170.00 per night (including taxes and fees) and discounted rate of $850.00 per week.
A 2 night minimum stay is required. Optional linen fee listed below.
Located in the main campground, the Camper Cabins are only a few steps away from access to the Guntersville Lake. The Camper Cabins are operated by Vista Recreation (formerly Recreation Resource Management) and have been a popular destination since they arrived in 2017. There are ten cabins total, one being ADA accessible, and two are pet-friendly. Guests of the Camper Cabins have access to an abundance of activities that are available in the state park. The park offers several recreational areas such as the 18-hole golf course, 36 miles of hiking trails, the beach area, and many more.
- Each Camper Cabin includes 2 bedrooms (ADA cabin is one bedroom). Bring your own linen and pillows or pay a linen fee of $15/2-night stay or $30/week stay.
- (7) cabins include one room with a queen bed and one room with 4 twin size bunk beds.
- (2) cabins include a queen for each of the two rooms.
- (1) cabin is ADA accessible and includes a bedroom with a queen bed and a common area with eat-in kitchen.
- Each Camper Cabin includes 1 bathroom (bring your own towels and washcloths or pay the linen fee of $15/2-night stay or $30/week stay.)
- Kitchen with full size refrigerator - stove/oven & microwave (fully furnished with dishware, pots, & pans)
- Dining room table setting with four chairs
- Living room with couch, built-in electric fire place & T.V.
- Screened in front porch
- Air conditioning and heat
- 2 cabins are pet-friendly
- Check-in is between 2:00 P.M. and 9:00 P.M., and check-out is 11:00 A.M.
- If you are unable to arrive between the check-in hours, please contact the campground host to make arrangements at (256) 505-6608.
- A minimum of two nights is required.
- The deposit required for reservations is half of the total stay amount.
- Cancellation or changes to reservations must be done 24 hours prior to the arrival date. A cancellation fee of $30.00 will be held on any canceled reservations.
- A pet friendly cabin is available upon request. An additional $25.00 cleaning fee will be charged.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the Camper Cabins.
- A maximum of 2 motor vehicles are allowed per site.
- You must be 21 years old to reserve a cabin.
- All trash is to be deposited in the provided dumpsters.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 P.M. to 6:00 A.M. disruptive campers may be asked to vacate the campground without reimbursement.
Click here to book your reservations online.
For more information please contact the cabin host firstname.lastname@example.org